John Martin Distinguished Service Award
Deadline: May 1
- The John Martin Distinguished Service Award shall be presented to a member of the California Reading Association who has merited recognition for his/her outstanding service in the Association.
- Receive an individual plaque at the CRA Conference.
- Have his/her name added to the permanent plaque on display in the CRA office.
- Be honored at an appropriate function at the CRA Conference.
- The recipient for this award shall be nominated by any member of the CRA Executive Board.
- Nominations must be made in writing.
- Nominations must be sent to the Citations and Awards Committee Chair by June 30th.
- After reviewing all nominations, the Citations and Awards Committee shall submit the name of the proposed recipient to the CRA Board.
- The CRA Board of Directors has the final responsibility in the selection of the John Martin Distinguished Service Award recipient.