Margaret Lynch Area Exemplary Service Award
2018 Margaret Lynch Area Exemplary Service Award Recipients
Deadline: May 1
- To recognize annually contributions in the field of reading within each CRA area.
- Any CRA member who has made outstanding contributions in the field of reading within his/her CRA area is eligible for the award.
- The nominee´s contributions to reading in his/her CRA area.
- The effect of these contributions in improving reading and literacy within the area.
- Receive an individual plaque presented at the CRA Conference.
- Be honored at an appropriate time during the Conference.
- Any CRA member within an area may recommend nominees for the award. These recommendations should be made in writing to the local council president.
- Each local council may submit one nomination to the Area Director. A nomination form is provided for this purpose.
- A committee composed of the Area Director, who shall serve as the chairperson, and the President and President-Elect of each local council within the area shall determine their one nominee for that area.
- The name of each area's nominee shall then be submitted by each Area Director to the Citations and Awards Committee Chair by April 1.
- Final approval will be given by the CRA Board of Directors in June.